Saturday 11 October 2014

i kinda hate people

Today i witness 2 people who used to talk bad about each other being friends. I really dont know how i feel about this. Initially i feel sick. Disgusted sick, like i wanna vomit and i wanna stab both of them. and one of them being someone im close to. Okay maybe i WAS close to both. ugh fuck. i think its my fault anyway. I always distant myself from people that i feel like i cant keep in touch with because of restrictions at home. So i tend to cut all ties. I mean it better for the person anyway. one less person to care about. Anyway what i witness today was just... UGH. I really dont know how to put it in words. i really felt sick and is still feeling sick. i just want this pain to go away.

I REALLY FEEL LIKE CUTTING TIES WITH EVERYONE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment